Biolink Model Toolkit: A Python API for working with the Biolink Model
Biolink Model Toolkit
Biolink Model Toolkit (BMT): A Python API for working with the Biolink Model.
BMT provides utility functions to look up Biolink Model for classes, relations, and properties based on Biolink CURIEs or external CURIEs that have been mapped to Biolink Model.
Note: Each release of BMT is pinned to a specific version of the Biolink Model to ensure consistency.
BMT provides convenience methods to operate on the Biolink Model.
Using this toolkit you can,
- Get Biolink Model elements corresponding to a given Biolink class or slot name
- Get Biolink Model elements corresponding to a given external CURIE/IRI
- Get ancestors for a given Biolink Model element
- Get descendants for a given Biolink Model element
- Get parent for a given Biolink Model element
- Get children for a given Biolink Model element
- Check whether a given Biolink Model element is part of a specified subset
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
bmt-1.0.15.tar.gz (10.9 kB view hashes)
bmt-1.0.15-py3-none-any.whl (11.0 kB view hashes)