Extract and manipulate data from battery cell testers.
This Python Package was developed to help the researchers at IFE, Norway, in their cumbersome task of interpreting and handling data from cycling tests of batteries and cells.
The documentation for cellpy is hosted on Read the docs.
Installation and dependencies
The easiest way to install cellpy is to install with conda or pip:
conda install cellpy --channel conda-forge
If you prefer, you can also install using pip:
pip install cellpy
Have a look at the documentation for more detailed installation procedures, especially with respect to “difficult” dependencies when installing with pip.
cellpy is free software made available under the MIT License.
- Load test-data and store in hdf5 format.
- Filter out the steps of interest.
- Process and plot the data.
- And more…
- Reading arbin .res files with auxiliary data should now work.
- Many bugs have been removed - many new introduced.
- Now on conda-forge (can be installed using conda).
0.4.0 a2 (2020)
- Reading PEC files now updated and should work
0.4.0 a1 (2020)
- New column names (lowercase and underscore)
- New batch concatenating and plotting routines
- Switching from git-flow to github-flow
- New cli options for running batches
- cli option for creating template notebooks
- Using ruamel.yaml instead of pyyaml
- Using python-box > 4
- Several bug-fixes
- Starting fixing documentation
- TODO: create conda package
- TODO: extensive tests
- Refactoring - renaming from dfsummary to summary
- Refactoring - renaming from step_table to steps
- Refactoring - renaming from dfdata to raw
- Refactoring - renaming cellpy.cell to cellpy.get
- Updated save and load cellpy files allowing for new naming
- Implemented cellpy new and cellpy serve cli functionality
- New batch-feature
- Improved make-steps and make-summary functionality
- Improved cmd-line interface for setup
- More helper functions and tools
- Experimental support for other instruments
- invoke tasks for developers
- Allow for using mdbtools also on win
- Slightly faster find_files using cache and fnmatch
- Bug fix: error in sorting files when using pathlib fixed
- Improved creation of step tables (much faster)
- Default compression on cellpy (hdf5) files
- Bug fixes
- Parameters can be set by dot-notation (python-box).
- The parameter Instruments.cell_configuration is removed.
- Options for getting voltage curves in different formats.
- Fixed python 3.6 issues with Read the Docs.
- Can now also be used on posix (the user must install mdb_tools first).
- Improved logging allowing for custom log-directory.
- No legacy python.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cellpy-0.4.0.tar.gz (2.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|