Loopia DNS authentication plugin for Certbot
This allows automatic completion of Certbot’s <https://github.com/certbot/certbot> DNS01 challange for domains managed on Loopia <https://www.loopia.se/> DNS.
$ pip install certbot-loopia
To use the authenticator you need to provide some required options.
- --certbot-loopia:auth-user <user> (required)
- API username for Loopia.
- --certbot-loopia:auth-password <password> (required)
- API password for Loopia.
There are also some optional arguments:
- --certbot-loopia:auth-time-limit <time>
- Time limit for local verification. This is the maximum time the authenticator will try to self-verify before declaring that the DNS update was unsuccessful. Default: 30m.
- --certbot-loopia:auth-time-delay <time>
- Time delay before first trying to self-verify the result of authentication. It is recommended to have a delay of at least 30 seconds to prevent the DNS server from caching that there are no TXT records for the challenge subdomain. Default: 1m.
- --certbot-loopia:auth-retry-interval <time>
- How frequently to retry self-verification. This is time past since the start of the previous verification. It is not recommended to choose values smaller than 10 seconds. Default: 30s.
The format of <time> is AdBhCmDs where: A``is days, ``B``is hours, ``C``is minutes and ``D is seconds. Note that A, B, C and D must be integers. The units d, h and m are required while s is optional. Any value-unit pair may be omitted, but they must be ordered from most to least significant unit. Examples of valid <time> expressions are:
- 42 or 42s for 42 seconds
- 1m30s or 1m30 for 1.5 minutes
- 1h for 1 hour
- 1d12h for 1.5 days
- Due to caching on Loopia’s side it can take up to 15 minutes before changes are visible. The plugin will by default retry self-verification for at least 30 minutes before sending the actual verification request to the ACME server.
This plugin is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Loopia AB.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size certbot_loopia-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size certbot-loopia-0.1.0.tar.gz (6.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for certbot_loopia-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl