A simple csv data analyse tool.
Conditional Game Data Analyse Tool (CGAT)
This package contains a simple csv data analyse GUI which I created for a friend of mine to help him with his data analysis.
Install using the python package index (PyPi)
OS X & Linux
pip install cgdat
This package was only tested on the windows operation system.
pip install cgdat
If you want to manually install the python package please fork from github and run the following commands:
python setup.py build python setup.py develop python setup.py install
A overview of the CGDAT GUI.
This package can both be imported as a python package or run as a stand alone gui (see fig 1). To import the python package use import cgdat. To use as a stand alone package run the cgdat-gui cmd.
Fig 1: A overview of the CGDAT GUI.
This repository can be used to perform a simple csv game data filtering. The tool can filter a input data file based on:
- Example: Speed > 10 & Acceleration < 5
- A time section file:
- A file containing a Start Time and End Time column specifying the sections where you want to apply the condition filter.
- Player name:
- In the gui you can specify for which players you want to conduct the analysis. For this option to work the input_data.csv file needs to contain a Name column.
Further you can add also add a safety padding to the data filtering. Meaning that the program will also include a number of samples before and after the specified conditions are met.
This package also installs some additional console commands:
- cgdat-gui - This will launch the CGDAT gui.
- cgdat-shortcut - This will create a shortcut to launch the GUI on your desktop folder.
Additional documentation can be loaded in the GUI by clicking the documentation option in the help menu or pressing the F2 shortcut.
This tool is licensed under a MIT license.
Rick Staa - github page
- Fork it (<https://github.com/rickstaa/CGDAT>)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am ‘Add some fooBar’)
- Push to the branch (git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Created by Rick Staa
- Maintained by Wesley Bosman (email@example.com)
- CDAT icon created by FreePis from www.flaticon.com.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cgdat-2.4.2-py3-none-any.whl (7.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cgdat-2.4.2.tar.gz (7.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|