Command Line Interface Formulation Framework
cliff – Command Line Interface Formulation Framework
cliff is a framework for building command line programs. It uses entry points to provide subcommands, output formatters, and other extensions.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/cliff/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/cliff
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/cliff
- Contributors: https://github.com/openstack/cliff/graphs/contributors
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.