AddThis addon for Plone CMS
Collective.addthis is a simple Plone addon which brings addthis.com services to Plone CMS.
There are few other similar addons for Plone which does the same job with different approach. If collective.addthis doesn’t do the job for you I suggest to check these out too:
- latest plone compatiblity [kiorky, hvelarde]
- Travis CI [kiorky]
- Better release infra [kiorky]
- Fix when work offline [toutpt]
- Refactor SocialMediaSources to work with plone.app.registry and not fecthing them over http on each rendering. [toutpt, pingviini]
- Added configuration option to hide AddThis button.
- Fixed styles to not display border-bottom for link (from Sunbursts public.css).
- Added hints where to place css & js resources in registry so that they get merged with majority of plones own resources.
- Add Italian translation [giacomos]
- Added spanish translation [Manuel, Acento Web, S.L.]
- Uses plone.app.registry for settings [pingviini]
- Added data_track_callback option [pingviini]
- Added tests [pingviini]
- Add french translation. [toutpt]
- Add collective.googleanalytics integration following http://www.addthis.com/help/google-analytics-integration#.To83N5zOifZ [toutpt]
- Add data_track_addressbar option [toutpt]
- Fixed packaging problems.
- Added a configuration setting that allows the user to select which chicklets display on the page. [pumazi]
- Removed a comma from the javscript to fix an error in IE (huub_bouma).
- Changed the default UI langage from Finnish to English (huub_bouma).
- Added random addthis url to jsregistry.
- Changed GS profile name (collective.addthis -> default).
- Package had missing locales folder and was broken. Fixed and tested. that everything works correctly now.
- Initial release.
- Adds addthis viewlet under content body.