Forms for Plone
Collective.easyform enables creation of custom forms using dexterity. This Plone package is similar to Products.PloneFormGen that is based on Archetypes. Dexterity is a new platform for content types in Plone and will be used instead of Archetypes in Plone 5. Easyform provides a Plone form builder through-the-web using fields, widgets, actions and validators.
Similarly to PloneFormGen, Easyform is used to generate web forms that save or mail form input. Simple and user-friendly interface allows non-programmers to create custom forms.
- Install product (in your buildout.cfg add ‘collective.easyform’ to the eggs section), rerun your Plone instance and activate Collective.easyform.
- Choose Easyform from the ‘Add new’ drop-down menu. Insert form title, description and other settings.
- Add fields or fieldsets to create a unique form that will meet your particular requirements. There are enough basic field types to satisfy any demands: File Upload, Text line (String), Integer, Yes/No, Date, Date/Time, Floating-point number, Choice, Rich Text, Image, Multiple Choice, Text, Password, ReСaptcha field.
- Continue to customize form by setting the order of fields, defining required and hidden ones, choosing validator, if necessary, and other field type specific settings.
See quick overview of this product:
- Fixed templates [kroman0]
- Fixed field order #17 [kroman0]
- Fixed Plone 5 support [kroman0]
- Fixed dependencies [kroman0]
- Set script type correctly [fredvd]
- Fixed conflict with plone.app.multilingual[dexterity] [kroman0]
- Fixed rendering saved data form [kroman0]
- Fixed and updated tests [kroman0]
- Fix unicode encoding in download csv [gborelli]
- Added Italian translation [gborelli]
- Added fields parameter in Mailer override expressions [gborelli]
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.easyform-1.0a3.zip (785.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|