Add microdata (scheda.org) support to Plone events
Microdata available in Web pages can be used from search engines, enhancing the quality of information indexed.
This package is a proper implementation of the collective.microdata.core product. Read it’s documentation for more information.
Follow a list supported properties:
- Taken from event title
- Taken from the event description
- Taken from the event URL field
- Taken from Attendees field (raw data, not as Person elements)
- Taken from event location
- Taken from the start date
- Taken from the end date
- Taken from the difference from end and start date
Support for folder content listing views
This package supports also collective.microdata.contentlisting but not depends on it (you have to manually install that add-on yourself).
Then you will be able to provide microdata information about events also when listing folders content.
See it’s documentation for knowing what views are supported.
Providing microdata doesn’t ensure that search engines will use it.
- Now requires collective.microdata.core [keul]
- Moved logic to a IMicrodataVocabulary adapter [keul]
- Added a dependency to isodate library, to be able to generate ISO 8601 duration format [keul]
- Added support for collective.microdata.contentlisting
- Plone catalog will now index the “Event URL” data inside the getRemoteUrl metadata column [keul]
- Adaptation must be based on IMicrodataVocabulary, for support also non-schema.org vocabularies [keul]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.microdata.event-0.2.zip (29.7 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for collective.microdata.event-0.2.zip