ComicTagger is a multi-platform app for writing metadata to digital comics, written in Python and PyQt.
- Runs on Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems
- Communicates with an online database (Comic Vine) for acquiring metadata
- Uses image processing to automatically match a given archive with the correct issue data
- Batch processing in the GUI for tagging hundreds or more comics at a time
- Reads and writes multiple tagging schemes ( ComicBookLover and ComicRack, with more planned).
- Reads and writes RAR and Zip archives (external tools needed for writing RAR)
- Command line interface (CLI) on all platforms (including Windows), which supports batch operations, and which can be used in native scripts for complex operations.
- python 2.6 or 2.7
- python imaging (PIL) >= 1.1.6
- beautifulsoup > 4.1
Optional requirement (for GUI):
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.