Demultiplex any number of FASTA or a FASTQ files based on a list of barcodes
Versatile NGS demultiplexer with the following features:
- Support for FASTA and FASTQ files.
- Support for multiple reads per fragment, e.g., paired-end.
- Handles barcodes in the header and in the reads.
- Handles barcodes at unknown locations in reads (e.g., PacBio or Nanopore barcodes).
- Support for selection of part of a barcode.
- Allows for mismatches, insertions and deletions.
- Barcode guessing by frequency or fixed amount.
- Handles large numbers (over one million) of barcodes.
Please see ReadTheDocs for the latest documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size demultiplex-1.1.0.tar.gz (5.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|