Demultiplex any number of FASTA or a FASTQ files based on a list of barcodes
Versatile NGS demultiplexer with the following features:
- Support for FASTA and FASTQ files.
- Support for gzip and bzip2 compressed files.
- Support for multiple reads per fragment, e.g., paired-end.
- Handles barcodes in the header and in the reads.
- Handles barcodes at unknown locations in reads (e.g., PacBio or Nanopore barcodes).
- Support for selection of part of a barcode.
- Allows for mismatches, insertions and deletions.
- Barcode guessing by frequency or fixed amount.
- Handles large numbers (over one million) of barcodes.
Please see ReadTheDocs for the latest documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size demultiplex-1.2.2.tar.gz (6.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|