devpi-web: a web view for devpi-server
devpi-web: web interface plugin for devpi-server
This plugin adds a web interface with search for devpi-server.
devpi-web needs to be installed alongside devpi-server.
You can install it with:
pip install devpi-web
There is no configuration needed as devpi-server will automatically discover the plugin through calling hooks using the setuptools entry points mechanism.
- version.pt: add “No releases” when there are none.
- project.pt: add “Documentation” column with link to documentation per version.
- removed unnecessary fetching of mirror data during indexing.
- use readme-renderer like PyPI does.
- if rendering the description causes errors, they are appended at the end.
- When creating the preview snippet for search results on documentation and the extracted doc files can’t be accessed, then the preview will contain error information instead of raising an internal server error. See issue324
- fix issue335: The documentation wasn’t linked for projects with non-normalized names.
- fix issue324: The project name wasn’t correctly normalized when trying to access unpacked documentation in some code paths.
- all generated URLs in devpi-web are now normalized and don’t go through a redirect anymore.
- added some internal infos to view data for use in theme templates. Any view data starting with an underscore is internal and may change between releases without notice. see issue319
- dropped support for python2.6
- index.pt, root.pt, style.css: added title and description to users and indexes.
- root.pt, style.css: more compact styling of user/index overview using flexbox, resulting in three columns at most sizes
- cleanup previously unpacked documentation to remove obsolete files.
- store hash of doczip with the unpacked data to avoid unpacking if the data already exists.
- project.pt, version.pt: renamed pypi_whitelist related things to mirror_whitelist.
- require and adapt to devpi-server-3.0.0 which always uses normalized project names internally and offers new hooks. devpi-web-3.0.0 is incompatible to devpi-server-2.X.
- doc.pt, macros.pt, style.css, docview.js: use scrollbar of documentation iframe, so documentation that contains dynamically resizing elements works correctly. For that to work, the search from and navigation was moved into a wrapping div with class header, so it can overlap the top of the iframe.
- fix issue305: read documentation html files in binary and let BeautifulSoup
- detect the encoding.
- require devpi-server >= 2.6.0
- support for pip search command on indexes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|devpi_web-3.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (85.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Apr 23, 2017|
|devpi-web-3.2.0.tar.gz (89.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 23, 2017|