devpi-web: a web view for devpi-server
devpi-web: web interface plugin for devpi-server
This plugin adds a web interface with search for devpi-server.
See https://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
devpi-web needs to be installed alongside devpi-server.
You can install it with:
pip install devpi-web
There is no configuration needed as devpi-server will automatically discover the plugin through calling hooks using the setuptools entry points mechanism.
- On startup loop over mirror indexes last to avoid filling up the indexing queue, which processes non mirror indexes first.
- The “Not Found” view now works correctly with request methods other than GET, HEAD and POST.
- Fix trying to import fcntl on Windows.
- Empty documentation zip files are now handled gracefully instead of causing exceptions in views and during indexing.
- Use a lock file to prevent concurrent unpacking of documentation.
- Provide location and exception info for indexing errors in log.
- Slightly faster lookup of existing data during indexing.
- Fix avoiding re-index of existing indexed projects on startup.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for devpi_web-4.0.8-py3-none-any.whl