devpi-web: a web view for devpi-server
devpi-web: web interface plugin for devpi-server
This plugin adds a web interface with search for devpi-server.
devpi-web needs to be installed alongside devpi-server.
You can install it with:
pip install devpi-web
There is no configuration needed as devpi-server will automatically discover the plugin through calling hooks using the setuptools entry points mechanism.
No significant changes.
- make search results compatible with pip showing INSTALLED/LATEST info.
- fix server error by returning 404 when a toxresult can’t be found.
- version.pt: add “No releases” when there are none.
- project.pt: add “Documentation” column with link to documentation per version.
- removed unnecessary fetching of mirror data during indexing.
- use readme-renderer like PyPI does.
- if rendering the description causes errors, they are appended at the end.
- When creating the preview snippet for search results on documentation and the extracted doc files can’t be accessed, then the preview will contain error information instead of raising an internal server error. See issue324
- fix issue335: The documentation wasn’t linked for projects with non-normalized names.
- fix issue324: The project name wasn’t correctly normalized when trying to access unpacked documentation in some code paths.
- all generated URLs in devpi-web are now normalized and don’t go through a redirect anymore.
- added some internal infos to view data for use in theme templates. Any view data starting with an underscore is internal and may change between releases without notice. see issue319
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|devpi_web-3.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (84.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Nov 23, 2017|
|devpi-web-3.2.1.tar.gz (89.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Nov 23, 2017|