devpi-web: a web view for devpi-server
devpi-web: web interface plugin for devpi-server
This plugin adds a web interface with search for devpi-server.
See https://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
devpi-web needs to be installed alongside devpi-server.
You can install it with:
pip install devpi-web
There is no configuration needed as devpi-server will automatically discover the plugin through calling hooks using the setuptools entry points mechanism.
- Empty documentation zip files are now handled gracefully instead of causing exceptions in views and during indexing.
- Use a lock file to prevent concurrent unpacking of documentation.
- Provide location and exception info for indexing errors in log.
- Slightly faster lookup of existing data during indexing.
- Fix avoiding re-index of existing indexed projects on startup.
- Fix some problems with deletion from index when project was deleted after indexing changes in 4.0.0.
- Fix replication error list on +status when there are more than 10 failures.
- Fix project view if project doesn’t exist on the index, but in an inherited index.
- Fix #756: correct URL to toxresults when using latest or stable as version in URL.
- Fix caching of Whoosh indexer, so memory is properly freed.
- Add warnings and errors for indexing to status page/badge.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size devpi_web-4.0.5-py3-none-any.whl (93.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size devpi-web-4.0.5.tar.gz (105.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for devpi_web-4.0.5-py3-none-any.whl