A modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence platform.
Digitalis is a data exploration and visualization web application.
- An intuitive interface to explore and visualize datasets, and create interactive dashboards.
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data.
- Easy, code-free, user flows to drill down and slice and dice the data underlying exposed dashboards. The dashboards and charts acts as a starting point for deeper analysis.
- A state of the art SQL editor/IDE exposing a rich metadata browser, and an easy workflow to create visualizations out of any result set.
- An extensible, high granularity security model allowing intricate rules on who can access which product features and datasets. Integration with major authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, ...)
- A lightweight semantic layer, allowing to control how data sources are exposed to the user by defining dimensions and metrics
- Out of the box support for most SQL-speaking databases
- Deep integration with Druid allows for Digitalis to stay blazing fast while slicing and dicing large, realtime datasets
- Fast loading dashboards with configurable caching
Digitalis speaks many SQL dialects through SQLAlchemy, a Python ORM that is compatible with
Digitalis can be used to visualize data out of most databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- Apache Kylin
- Google BigQuery
- more! look for the availability of a SQLAlchemy dialect for your database to find out whether it will work with Digitalis
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|digitalis-2019.4.12-py3-none-any.whl (56.2 MB) View hashes||Wheel||py3|
|digitalis-2019.4.12.tar.gz (55.4 MB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for digitalis-2019.4.12-py3-none-any.whl