Django DB File Storage is a custom
file storage system
for Django. Use it to save files in your database instead of your file system.
Supports Python versions 2.7, 3.4 & 3.5, and Django versions 1.8 & 1.9.
Python 3.3, Django 1.6 and Django 1.7 are not supported anymore. If you HAVE to stick with them, you can use Django DB File Storage 0.3.3 (PyPI) (GitHub).
The project docs can be found here (RTD).
In order to run the demo project, just
- download the project and cd into it,
- cd into the demo_and_tests directory,
- pip-install all the libraries specified in the requirements file in your environment (you might want to create and use a virtual environment),
- run python manage.py migrate and python manage.py runserver from your shell and
- visit http://localhost:8000 in your browser.
Tests & Contributing
In order to run the tests and contribute to db_file_storage, check the instructions in the CONTRIBUTING file.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.