iCal feeds for Django based on Django's syndication feed framework.
django-ical is a simple library/framework for creating ical feeds based in Django’s syndication feed framework. This documentation is modeled after the documentation for the syndication feed framework so you can think of it as a simple extension.
If you are familiar with the Django syndication feed framework you should be able to be able to use django-ical fairly quickly. It works the same way as the Django syndication framework but adds a few extension properties to support iCalendar feeds.
django-ical uses the icalendar library under the hood to generate iCalendar feeds.
Docs are hosted on Read the Docs: http://django-ical.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Add support for Django 1.11. Thanks, Martin Bächtold
- Drop support for Python 2.6. Thanks, Martin Bächtold
- Add support for categories, rrule, exrule, rrdate, exdate. Thanks, Armin Leuprecht
- Fix a documentation typo. Thanks, Giorgos Logiotatidis
- Add documentation and testing around recurring events. Thanks, Christian Ledermann
- Remove tests for Django versions < 1.8 Thanks, Christian Ledermann
- Django up to 1.9 is supported.
- Added new ttl parameter. Thanks, Diaz-Gutierrez
- Added support for Python 3. Thanks, Ben Lopatin
- Fixed LAST-MODIFIED support. Thanks, Brad Bell
- Django up to 1.7 is supported.
- Added a new file_name parameter. Thanks, browniebroke
- Added support for the ORGANIZER field. Thanks, browniebroke
- Removed support for Django 1.2. It should still work, but it’s not supported.
- We now require icalendar 3.1.
- Added support for the GEO field. Thanks, null_radix!
- Fixed issues running tests on Django 1.2 and Django 1.5.
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_ical-1.5-py3-none-any.whl (13.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|django-ical-1.5.tar.gz (12.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|