iCal feeds for Django based on Django's syndication feed framework.
This documentation is modeled after the documentation for the syndication feed framework so you can think of it as a simple extension.
If you are familiar with the Django syndication feed framework you should be able to be able to use django-ical fairly quickly. It works the same way as the Django syndication framework but adds a few extension properties to support iCalendar feeds.
django-ical uses the icalendar library under the hood to generate iCalendar feeds.
Documentation is hosted on Read the Docs:
- Enable Python 3.10 and Django 4.0 support. [aleksihakli]
- Deprecate universal Python 2 wheels. [aleksihakli]
- Drop Python 3.6 support and add Python 3.10 support. [aleksihakli]
- Add VALARM support and documentation. [malteger]
- Fix calendar Content-Type headers. Previous configuration included multiple comma separated values in the header, which is incompatible with the HTTP header specification. [aleksihakli]
- Add support for Python 3.9. [aleksihakli]
- Add support for Django 3.1. [aleksihakli]
- Add tox QA with black and prospector. [aleksihakli]
- Migrate from Travis to GitHub Actions. [aleksihakli]
- Drop support for Django 1.11 LTS. [aleksihakli]
- Fix string comparison in tests. [aleksihakli]
- Add calendar MIME types for feeds. [xkill]
- Add attendees for calendar events. [webaholik]
- Language and documentation improvements.
- Python 3.8 and PyPy support.
- Drop support for old Python and Django versions. This enables support for new Django versions which do not have Python 2 compatibility shims.
- Add continuous delivery via Jazzband.
- Add SCM versioning via setuptools_scm.
- Add support for Django 1.11. Thanks, Martin Bächtold
- Drop support for Python 2.6. Thanks, Martin Bächtold
- Add support for categories, rrule, exrule, rrdate, exdate. Thanks, Armin Leuprecht
- Fix a documentation typo. Thanks, Giorgos Logiotatidis
- Add documentation and testing around recurring events. Thanks, Christian Ledermann
- Remove tests for Django versions < 1.8 Thanks, Christian Ledermann
- Django up to 1.9 is supported.
- Added new ttl parameter. Thanks, Diaz-Gutierrez
- Added support for Python 3. Thanks, Ben Lopatin
- Fixed LAST-MODIFIED support. Thanks, Brad Bell
- Django up to 1.7 is supported.
- Added a new file_name parameter. Thanks, browniebroke
- Added support for the ORGANIZER field. Thanks, browniebroke
- Removed support for Django 1.2. It should still work, but it’s not supported.
- We now require icalendar 3.1.
- Added support for the GEO field. Thanks, null_radix!
- Fixed issues running tests on Django 1.2 and Django 1.5.
- Initial Release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_ical-1.8.3-py3-none-any.whl