Django Registration App which required Inspection before activation
django-inspectional-registration is a enhanced application of django-registration. The following features are available
- Inspection steps for registration. You can accept or reject the account registration before sending activation key to the user.
- Password will be filled in after the activation step to prevent that the user forget them previously filled password in registration step (No password filling in registration step)
- Password can be generated programatically and force to activate the user. The generated password will be sent to the user by e-mail.
- Any Django models are available to use as supplemental information of registration if the models are subclasses of registration.supplements.RegistrationSupplementBase. It is commonly used for inspection.
- You can send any additional messages to the user in each steps (acception, rejection and activation)
- The behaviors of the application are customizable with Backend feature.
- The E-mails or HTMLs are customizable with Django template system.
- Can be migrate from django-registration simply by south
- django-mailer compatible. Emails sent from the application will use django-mailer if ‘mailer’ is in your INSTALLED_APPS
The difference between django-registration
While django-registration requires 3 steps for registration, django-inspectional-registration requires 5 steps and inspector for registration.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-inspectional-registration-0.2.2.tar.gz (130.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for django-inspectional-registration-0.2.2.tar.gz