Django database backends that permit registering post-transaction-commit hooks
This project has been merged into Django and is now core functionality in all supported versions of Django. Use the version built-in to Django; this standalone app is unmaintained. CHANGES =======
- Formally deprecate and archive the project; it is included as part of all Django versions since 1.9. Use the version included in Django and report any bugs or issues to Django; this standalone app is not maintained.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, Python 3.2, and Django 1.6.
- Add built-in PostGIS backend. Merge of GH-16, fixes GH-14. Thanks Bertrand Bordage.
- Make it possible to execute a transaction within an on-commit hook (except on SQLite). Merge of GH-9, fixes GH-8. Thanks Marek Malek.
- Fix failure when mixing-in with database backends that perform queries in __init__ (e.g. PostGIS backend when POSTGIS_VERSION setting is not set). Merge of GH-6, fixes GH-5. Thanks Niels Sandholt Busch.
- Fix bug where running queries in an on_commit hook under Postgres caused an “autocommit cannot be used inside a transaction” error. (GH-4).
- Clear run-on-commit hooks even if one raises an exception. Thanks akaariai.
- Initial working version; support for SQLite3, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-transaction-hooks-0.3.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-transaction-hooks-0.3.tar.gz