Django database backends that permit registering post-transaction-commit hooks
Django database backends with post-transaction-commit callback hooks.
django-transaction-hooks supports Django 1.6.1 and later on Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, and 3.3.
Documentation for django-transaction-hooks is available at https://django-transaction-hooks.readthedocs.org/
This app is available on PyPI and can be installed with pip install django-transaction-hooks.
See the contributing docs.
- Make it possible to execute a transaction within an on-commit hook (except on SQLite). Merge of GH-9, fixes GH-8. Thanks Marek Malek.
- Fix failure when mixing-in with database backends that perform queries in __init__ (e.g. PostGIS backend when POSTGIS_VERSION setting is not set). Merge of GH-6, fixes GH-5. Thanks Niels Sandholt Busch.
- Fix bug where running queries in an on_commit hook under Postgres caused an “autocommit cannot be used inside a transaction” error. (GH-4).
- Clear run-on-commit hooks even if one raises an exception. Thanks akaariai.
- Initial working version; support for SQLite3, PostgreSQL, MySQL.