This package provides a Python implementation for ACI's e24PaymentPipe Merchant Gateway
This package provides a Python implementation for ACI’s e24PaymentPipe Merchant Gateway
For legacy reasons, the name of the module is kept the same as the one from ACI’s toolkit. This does not conform to PEP-8 guidelines.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://e24PaymentPipe.rtfd.org.
- Written in Python from scratch (not an existing port)
- Supports both newer and legacy terminal resource (.cgn) file formats
- Reasonably well documented
- Proven code - running in production since 2011
- No external dependencies
- Compatible with Python 3.4, Python 2.7
- Add support for credit card payments, including refunds.
- Create comprehensive test suite
- Now compatible with Python 3.4!
- Added requests as a dependency
- Fixed issue iterating over UDF dictionary keys
- Fixed issue where unicode was being passed to sanitize unicode strings are not allowed in UDF fields
- Refactored class methods to utils.py
- PEP-8 cleanup
- Version bump
- First release on Github.
- Added custom exceptions
- Optimized error checking
- Added character filters for UDF as per latest payment provider update
- Version branch created with major changes in the codebase
- Cleaned up the API and interface
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size e24PaymentPipe-1.2.0-py2.7.egg (11.1 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size e24PaymentPipe-1.2.0-py3.4.egg (11.5 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.4||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|