EEA Icons used throughout the EEA sites
Font Awesome icons for Plone and EEA packages
This add-on doesn’t do anything by itself. It needs to be integrated by a developer within your own products. For reference you can check the eea.progressbar package.
- Main features
- Getting started
- Source code
- Copyright and license
- Add eea.icons to your eggs section in your buildout and re-run buildout. You can download a sample buildout from https://github.com/eea/eea.icons/tree/master/buildouts/plone4
- Install eea.icons within Site Setup > Add-ons
Simply use the <span> tag with specific classes as following:
<span class="eea-icon eea-icon-camera-retro"></span>
And for animated icons:
<span class="eea-icon eea-icon-heart eea-icon-anim-burst animated"></span>
You can use the entire set of Font Awesome icons . Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized - size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
There are many ways to customise the icons display. See the practical examples and just replace the generic fa- classname with our eea-icon- class prefix and for font awesome animated icons replace faa- classname with our eea-icon-anim- class prefix.
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Icons (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
- Change: fixed PyLint warnings and errors [eduard-fironda refs #84949]
- Change: updated package information [eduard-fironda]
- Bug fix: Fixed HTTP/HTTPS mixed content within CSS [voineali refs #74910]
- Bug fix: Fix pylint warnings [ichim-david refs #71940]
- Bug fix: Fix read permission on eea-icons-annimation.css.dtml file [voineali refs #27406]
- Change: eea-icons.css now define extra content type extension names [ichimdav refs #28967]
- Change: eea-icons.js now checks if we need to add the icons within the icon right and left containers [ichimdav #27215]
- Change: Switched to curl in the jenkins build install script [olimpiurob refs #22402]
- Change: Changed fetch url for jenkins build install script to the install script from the main EEA CPB repository [olimpiurob refs #22402]
- Change: fixed eea-icons line-height issues after upgrade to version 4.3 [ichimdav refs #24129]
- Change: upgraded Font Awesome fonts to version 4.3 [ichimdav refs #23017]
- Upgrade step: Within “Plone > Site setup > Add-ons” click on upgrade button available for eea.icons [voineali refs #22969]
- Feature: Support Font Awesome Animation http://l-lin.github.io/font-awesome-animation/ [voineali refs #22969]
- Bug fix: Fix Font-Awesome icons within PDFs generated with wkhtmltopdf [voineali refs #21149]
- Feature: Plone 5 compatible [avoinea]
- Feature: updated Font-awesome fonts and icons to 4.1 [ichim-david refs #19536]
- Bug fix: Fix documentation [avoinea]
- Upgrade step: Within “Plone > Site setup > Add-ons” click on upgrade button available for eea.icons [ichim-david #17711]
- Change: removed the explicit media query for eea-icons.css otherwise the icons won’t be visible within IE8 [ichim-david refs #17711]
- Feature: finished porting the logic from eea.design [ichim-david refs #17709]
- Change: renamed instances of fonts to icons [ichim-david refs #17709]
- Feature: updated unistall profile [ichim-david refs #17709]
- Initial release