execnet: rapid multi-Python deployment
execnet provides carefully tested means to ad-hoc interact with Python interpreters across version, platform and network barriers. It provides a minimal and fast API targetting the following uses:
- distribute tasks to local or remote processes
- write and deploy hybrid multi-process applications
- write scripts to administer multiple hosts
- zero-install bootstrapping: no remote installation required!
- flexible communication: send/receive as well as callback/queue mechanisms supported
- simple serialization of python builtin types (no pickling)
- grouped creation and robust termination of processes
- well tested between CPython 2.6-3.X, Jython 2.5.1 and PyPy 2.2 interpreters.
- interoperable between Windows and Unix-ish systems.
- integrates with different threading models, including standard os threads, eventlet and gevent based systems.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|execnet-1.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (39.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Oct 16, 2017|
|execnet-1.5.0.tar.gz (168.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 16, 2017|