Local site manager implementation for Zope.
five.localsitemanager attempts to provide a local site manager implementation that is as close to the zope.interface / zope.component implementation as possible. Some reservations that do not conflict with the original API have been made to ease the path with CMF.
- Fix deprecation warnings.
- Update the tests to a current
- Add support for Python 3.7
- More PEP8 compliance.
- Avoid deprecation warnings in tests.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
3.0.1 - 2017-05-27
- #4: Replace dependency on ZODB3 with persistent, add zope.site.
3.0.0 - 2017-05-23
- Target use with Zope 4: no longer support 2.13.x.
- Python 3 compatibility
- Added tox test scripts.
2.0.6 - 2017-05-02
- Don’t complain if the site root has no Acquisition parent. [davisagli]
- Removed zope.site dependency. Using Zope 2.12 it is an indirect dependency and using Zope 2.13 or later it is no longer required. [yuppie]
- Ensure that the PersistentComponents has no aquisition wrapper before passing to the superclass, to allow the caching of component roots in zope.interface to make a weakref to this root. [MatthewWilkes]
2.0.5 - 2011-02-06
- Made the tests compatible with Zope 2.13.2.
2.0.4 - 2010-06-13
- Deal with deprecation warnings for Zope 2.13.
- Provide a more meaningful error message if the current site is not set correctly or the Acquisition chain of the site is messed up. [hannosch]
2.0.3 - 2010-01-02
- Made ‘update_sitemanager_bases_handler’ fail silently instead of raising an error. This allows to import broken sites, in particular old CMF sites. [yuppie]
2.0.2 - 2009-11-15
- Fix regression in five.localsitemanager 2.0.1 where unregistering a utility based on its provided interface broke if no utility was registered for that interface. [davisagli]
2.0.1 - 2009-10-19
- Adapt unregistering of components work to work with latest zope.component. [hannosch]
- Fix unregistering of components which have a physical path. [thefunny42]
2.0 - 2009-09-27
- Cleaned up package documentation and fixed spelling errors in the tests. [hannosch]
- Made sure that the __of__ method is only called on objects providing the IAcquirer interface. [hannosch]
- Updated forked registerUtility method to match the zope.component 3.7.1 code base. This fixes the two bugs with the implicit unregistration of utilities for existing interface / name pairs. [hannosch]
- Simplified some code, aq_parent now respects __parent__ pointers. [hannosch]
2.0a1 - 2009-05-27
- Updated to use IObjectMovedEvent from zope.lifecycleevent instead of zope.container. We require zope.lifecycleevent >= 3.5.2 now. [hannosch]
- Removed package dependencies that did collide with the KGS of Zope 2.12. [yuppie]
- Adjusted code to use the new zope.site and zope.container packages and use the ISite interface from zope.location. [hannosch]
- Specify all package dependencies including Acquisition and Zope2. You need to use either the eggified Zope 2.12 or create fake-eggs for these. [hannosch]
- ‘make_site’ no longer stores the path of the site manager in its name. This way the name can’t become out-dated. PersistentComponents’ __repr__ method now returns the current path instead of the name of the site manager. [yuppie]
- Requiring zope.component >= 3.5.0. [icemac]
1.0 - 2008-11-18
Utilities registered with an absolute path were returned with the RequestContainer in the aq_chain. As the result of the first utility look-up is stored in the adapter look-up cache, subsequent utility look-ups return the utlitiy with the RequestContainer of the first look-up.
Solution: For utilities registered with an absolute path the RequestContainer is now also removed at look-up. [icemac]
1.0c1 - 2008-08-27
Added buildout for project, so testing can be done using bin/test. [icemac]
Added ability to register utilities with an absolute path. These utilities are returned wrapped into their original context. This change is backward compatible to existing registries.
But registering utilities having an acquisition context will behave different because these utilities will be returned in their original context. To restore the previous behavior, register utilities unwrapped (aq_base).
For storing path information the component must implement getPhysicalPath and have an absolute path.
When a component registered as utility is moved and registered again the path stored in registry gets updated. [icemac]
0.4 - 2008-07-23
- Rewrite PersistentComponents.registeredUtilities to not use internal methods. This makes it compatible with both zope.component <3.5.0dev and >3.5.0dev. [wichert]
0.3 - 2007-12-24
- Fixed potential aq problem when assigning various values to the utilities registry of the component registry. [hannosch]
0.2 - 2007-06-30
- Refactored and fixed aq wrapping: Nested site managers now return utilities wrapped in the right context. RequestContainers are removed and wrapped utilities are cached. This requires a special LookupClass called ‘FiveVerifyingAdapterLookup’ in all ‘utilities’ registries used below a five.localsitemanager site. [yuppie, hannosch]
0.1.2 - 2007-06-23
- Corrected the zip-safe flag to be False.
0.1.1 - 2007-03-05
- Fixed aq wrapping when looking up a utility that is actually the component registry’s parent (the ISite).
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size five.localsitemanager-3.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size five.localsitemanager-3.2.2.tar.gz (18.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for five.localsitemanager-3.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for five.localsitemanager-3.2.2.tar.gz