A set of tools that facilitates genome to genome conversion for studying multiparent populations
g2gtools creates custom genomes by incorporating (phased) SNPs and indels into reference genome, extracts regions of interest, e.g., exons or transcripts, from custom genomes, and converts coordinates of files (bam, gtf, bed) between two genomes.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3 (GPLv3)
- Documentation: https://g2gtools.readthedocs.org.
Manuscript in preparation (expected in 2017)
- Fixed parsing issue with GATK-generated VCF files
- Uploaded the package to Anaconda Cloud
- Fixed Travis CI fail
- Setup Travis CI for automated building
- Updated documentation
- Released to public with documentation at g2gtools.readthedocs.org
- Started github repository