Galaxy utilities for manipulating sequences Galaxy project.
Galaxy’s sequence utilities are a set of Python modules for reading, analyzing, and converting sequence formats.
This package can be installed into any Galaxy with Tool Shed: https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/package_galaxy_utils_1_0
Galaxy package itself is being maintained at https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-devteam/tree/master/packages/package_galaxy_utils_1_0
- Cope with default format=None in fastaWriter and fastqWriter Pull Request 16
- Do not open compressed file twice in fastqNamedReader class Pull Request 15
- Allow fastqJoiner to accept a string of bases to use between joined pairs. Pull Request 2
- Initial import extracted from Galaxy to build stand-alone dependencies for the tools in the Tool Shed.
- Use setuptools Pull Request 1
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|galaxy_sequence_utils-1.1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (31.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|galaxy_sequence_utils-1.1.3.tar.gz (27.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|