Galaxy Workflow Format 2 Descriptions
This package defines a high-level Galaxy workflow description termed “Format 2”. At this point, these workflows are defined entirely client side and transcoded into traditional (or Format 1?) Galaxy workflows.
The traditional Galaxy workflow description is not meant to be concise and is neither readily human readable or human writable. Format 2 addresses all three of these limitations.
Format 2 workflow is a highly experimental format and will change rapidly in potentially backward incompatible ways until the code is merged into the Galaxy server and enabled by default.
- Free software: Academic Free License version 3.0
- Documentation: https://galaxy-lib.readthedocs.org.
- Code: https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy-lib
- Fix one Python 3 incompatibility.
- Initial version - code from Galaxy’s test framework with changes based on planemo testing.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|gxformat2-0.1.1-py2.7.egg (16.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Aug 15, 2016|
|gxformat2-0.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Aug 15, 2016|
|gxformat2-0.1.1.tar.gz (12.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 15, 2016|