Galaxy Workflow Format 2 Descriptions
This package defines a high-level Galaxy workflow description termed “Format 2”. At this point, these workflows are defined entirely client side and transcoded into traditional (or Format 1?) Galaxy workflows.
The traditional Galaxy workflow description is not meant to be concise and is neither readily human readable or human writable. Format 2 addresses all three of these limitations.
Format 2 workflow is a highly experimental format and will change rapidly in potentially backward incompatible ways until the code is merged into the Galaxy server and enabled by default.
- Free software: Academic Free License version 3.0
- Documentation: https://galaxy-lib.readthedocs.org.
- Code: https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy-lib
- Bring in latest Galaxy updates - Python 3 fixes, safe YAML usage, and more PJA implemented.
- Fix one Python 3 incompatibility.
- Initial version - code from Galaxy’s test framework with changes based on planemo testing.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|gxformat2-0.2.0-py2.7.egg (16.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Feb 22, 2018|
|gxformat2-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Feb 22, 2018|
|gxformat2-0.2.0.tar.gz (12.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 22, 2018|