Knowledge curated in BEL from full text during the Human Brain Pharmacome project
This repository contains knowledge curated in Biological Expression Language (BEL) for the Human Brain Pharmacome (HBP) project.
- hbp_knowledge: This folder contains curated BEL documents. Most have been organized by category (protein of interest, biological process of interest, pathway, etc.). AMost BEL documents correspond to a single publication, but a select few contain content from several due to topic-based curation.
- docs: This folder contains automatically generated HTML summaries of the content that can best be accesed through https://pharmacome.github.io/knowledge.
- notebooks: This folder contains various Jupyter notebooks associated with the repository. Since many of them use PyBEL-Jupyter, they may be best viewed using NBViewer.
hbp_knowledge can be installed from PyPI with the following command:
$ pip install hbp_knowledge
or the latest version can be installed from GitHub with:
$ pip install git+https://github.com/pharmacome/knowledge.git
The graph can be loaded with:
from hbp_knowledge import get_graphs from pybel import union # Get all graphs graphs = get_graphs() # Combine them all using pybel.union graph = union(graphs.values())
Contributions are welcome! Please submit all pull requests to https://github.com/pharmacome/knowledge.
- BEL scripts in this repository are licensed under the CC BY 4.0 license.
- Python source code in this repository is licensed under the MIT license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|hbp_knowledge-0.0.4-py3-none-any.whl (7.9 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|hbp_knowledge-0.0.4.tar.gz (7.7 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|