Makes impress.js presentations from reStructuredText
The merge of convenience and cool!
- Write your presentations in a text markup language. No slow, limiting GUI, no annoying HTML!
- Pan, rotate and zoom in 3D, with automatic repositioning of slides!
- A presenter console with notes and slide previews!
- The slide show generated is in HTML, so you only need a web browser to show it.
- Easy sharing, as it can be put up on a website for anyone to see!
Full documentation is available at readthedocs.org, and also in the documentation subdirectory.
Hovercraft! was written by Lennart Regebro <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and is licensed as CC-0, except for the following:
- Added syntax highlighting support.
- #9: All positioning variables except data-x and data-y are now “sticky” so
- they will keep their previous value if not defined.
- Documentation on https://hovercraft.readthedocs.org/
- Initial release