JSON-RPC helpers based on JQuery, z3c.form and z3cjsonrpc for Zope 3
This package provides some JQuery based JSON-RPC form handling using the z3c.jsonrpc and z3c.form libraries for Zope3.
- feature: support cssHTMLId and cssBodyId in j01FormProcessor jsonrpc response and apply this ids to html and body tag if they get used in response. For more information see cssHTMLClass and cssBodyClass below.
- bugfix: fix issues with latest z3c.form py3 changes. Ensure that the ordered dict used in buttons get initialized.
- bugifx: remove jquery browser.msie usage in form serialisation because $.browser.msie is not supported in jquery version 1.9.
- feature: added jquery migrate 1.4.1 plugins, use this for migration nad backwards compatibility
- bugfix: call j01RenderHTMLAndBodyMarkers before we render the content. Otherwise the dom doesn’t provide the right classes and ids. And more important, if we use the cssHTMLId, cssHTMLClass, cssBodyId or cssBodyClass for display parts of the site, the new part of the site is not visible and doesn’t provide the correct width and height and size caculation will fail. This happend by loading an j01.pager and the pager width didn’t get calculated because we rendered the pager into an invisable site part.
- feature: support cssHTMLId and cssBodyId in jsonrpc response and apply this ids to html and body tag if they get used in response. For more information see cssHTMLClass and cssBodyClass below.
- feature: support cssHTMLClass and cssBodyClass in jsonrpc response and apply this classes to html and body tag if they get used in response. This is a smart concept for enable and disable parts of a mobile page and can control single application pages. This can get used for hide the detail content if you load an item listing and disable the listing if you load the detail page by just apply the relevant css class to the body element.
- bugfix: removed __call__ method from button Handlers class. This method was never used and the implementation was never working
- bugfix: removed double ;; in j01.jsonrpc.js
- bugfix: fix adapter configuration signature for JSONErrorViewSnippet and JSONValueErrorViewSnippet.
- feature: new layout mixin helper class offering html and body element id and css class mixins in page and forms.
- bugfix: fix button value translation. Added explicit translation to value based on given button schema field (i18nmessageid) title
- feature: added different testing hooks for p01.testbrowser suport. The new p01.testbrowsre package implicit support any j01.jsonrpc button and link click call. This is a big imrpovement and makes testing a lot simpler.
- feature: added j01.loading.css file based on j01.loading.less
- bugfix: fix error handling in javacsript for jsonrpc error response support onError and onException. onError handles known status 200 json-rpc error response and onException handles non staus 200 errors. Also make sure that a JQuery event get triggered if no error handling concept is used e.g. if onError is missing
- feature: trigger j01.jsonrpc.error if error content target is missing in j01RenderContentError error handler. This allows to apply a custom error handler.
- feature: move history concept to a separate file called j01.history.js. This makes it possible to apply a different history concept. This means you need to include this file too or you will loose the defautl jsonrpc history conecpt.
- bugfix: use id instead of requestId as jsonrpc response id in j01.proxy.js
- feature: support explicit disable button call in j01ButtonDisabler. This allows us to disable a button asap in a rendered page for the given duration. This is usefull for re-submit buttons e.g. send this again etc.
- bugfix: skip widget update call for buttons. They don’t need to update the value
- feature: added JQuery events called j01.jsonrpc.loading and j01.jsonrpc.loaded before and after loading content.
- feature: provide new CloseButton which is able to remove content from the html page using jquery.empty and an animation. As default animation the jquery slideUp method is used.
- feature: implemented jsonrpc testing helper methods for button submit etc.
- fix: jsform.JSONRPCFormMixin: checking for REDIRECT_STATUS_CODES after update() too
- implemented a compatible z3c.form button and handler concept. This new button and handler concept supports the z3c.form button and handler concept and can get used as a replacement for any form. This implementation will lookup the button handler by it’s name form a simple dict and does not use a built in adapter registry. This makes it compatible with any kind of button and handler implementation. The existing jsbutton module isn’t available anymore. Import the new buttons from j01.jsonrpc.btn.
- feature: implemented JQuery click event trigger. This could get used for different concepts like apply a loading icon etc. We also use this event handler for the new button disable concept.
- implemented handleError method
- changed unauthorized error page redirect from loginForm.html to j01Login.html for better customization. Note, you will need at least to register your existing loginForm.html as an additional j01Login.html page. Or the new nextURL redirect to j01Login.html will point ot a missing page. This changes makes it possible to show an explicit comment (session expires for jsonrpc call).
- feature: improve history state handling. Remember initial url and support go back to the initial url too whcih doesn’t provide a j marker argument.
- feature: support button action handling based on default z3c.form concept. This let us allow to use urls like <page-url>?form.buttons.foobar=1 for non jsonrpc requests
- feature: implemented JSONRPCClickButton using a simple click event handler
- feature: support prefixWidgets and prefixButtons property for separate different forms loaded into one single page.
- support response.data.i18nMessage as additional error response given from z3c.jsonrpc error views
- initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size j01.jsonrpc-2.2.2.tar.gz (81.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|