This package provides some JQuery based JSON-RPC form handling using the
z3c.jsonrpc and z3c.form libraries for Zope3.
- bugfix: fix button value translation. Added explicit translation to value
based on given button schema field (i18nmessageid) title
- feature: added different testing hooks for p01.testbrowser suport.
The new p01.testbrowsre package implicit support any j01.jsonrpc
button and link click call. This is a big imrpovement and makes testing
a lot simpler.
- feature: added j01.loading.css file based on j01.loading.less
- bugfix: fix error handling in javacsript for jsonrpc error response
support onError and onException. onError handles known status 200
json-rpc error response and onException handles non staus 200 errors.
Also make sure that a JQuery event get triggered if no error handling
concept is used e.g. if onError is missing
handling and timeout callbacks. NOTE: the new library is not backward
compatible. The most important part is the addMethod signature which changed
addMethod(name, onSuccess, onError, onTimeout, isPushState, id)
addMethod(name, callback, requestId, onError, onTimeout)
The addMethod will also return the method itself. This method can get used
for apply optional event handler for onLoading and onLoaded.
The JSONRPC proxy will trigger a JQuery event on errors by default.
You can simply register an event handler for the j01.proxy.error event
or you can define your own onError handler. Since we initialize a jsonrpc
call from the client, we also support an isPushState marker for trigger
push state. This allows us to supress a push state given from a server
response if needed. Of corse the isPushState is only relevant if the optional
j01.history.js library is used.
- feature: trigger j01.jsonrpc.error if error content target is missing
in j01RenderContentError error handler. This allows to apply a custom error
- feature: move history concept to a separate file called j01.history.js. This
makes it possible to apply a different history concept. This means you need
to include this file too or you will loose the defautl jsonrpc history
- bugfix: use id instead of requestId as jsonrpc response id in j01.proxy.js
- feature: support explicit disable button call in j01ButtonDisabler. This
allows us to disable a button asap in a rendered page for the given duration.
This is usefull for re-submit buttons e.g. send this again etc.
browser history api is implicit supported. There are several attributes for
enable or manipulate the browser history state handling in the jsonrpc form
and page classes. See the comments in the form class for more information.
- bugfix: skip widget update call for buttons. They don’t need to update the
the top of the page or anywhere you need it. Moved the existing spinner
- feature: added JQuery events called j01.jsonrpc.loading and
j01.jsonrpc.loaded before and after loading content.
- feature: provide new CloseButton which is able to remove content from the
html page using jquery.empty and an animation. As default animation the
jquery slideUp method is used.
- feature: implemented jsonrpc testing helper methods for button submit etc.
- fix: jsform.JSONRPCFormMixin: checking for REDIRECT_STATUS_CODES after
- implemented a compatible z3c.form button and handler concept. This
new button and handler concept supports the z3c.form button and handler
concept and can get used as a replacement for any form. This implementation
will lookup the button handler by it’s name form a simple dict and does not
use a built in adapter registry. This makes it compatible with any kind of
button and handler implementation. The existing jsbutton module isn’t
available anymore. Import the new buttons from j01.jsonrpc.btn.
- feature: implemented button disable concept based on button property and
implementation keeps event handler intact. Other concepts like the one
used in the twitter bootstrap framework will destroy applied event handler
during reset a button state which will not work for our implementation.
- feature: implemented JQuery click event trigger. This could get used for
different concepts like apply a loading icon etc. We also use this event
handler for the new button disable concept.
Fallback to custom implementation if no JSON2 is available.
- implemented handleError method
- changed unauthorized error page redirect from loginForm.html to
j01Login.html for better customization. Note, you will need at least to
register your existing loginForm.html as an additional j01Login.html page.
Or the new nextURL redirect to j01Login.html will point ot a missing page.
This changes makes it possible to show an explicit comment (session expires
for jsonrpc call).
- feature: improve history state handling. Remember initial url and support
go back to the initial url too whcih doesn’t provide a j marker argument.
- feature: implemented improved json-rpc client including custom error handling
and removed the dependency to z3c.jsonrpcproxy. This means you need to
define the z3c.jsonrpcproxy dependency if you use the z3c.jsonrpcproxy
- feature: support button action handling based on default z3c.form concept.
This let us allow to use urls like <page-url>?form.buttons.foobar=1 for non
- feature: implemented JSONRPCClickButton using a simple click event handler
- feature: support prefixWidgets and prefixButtons property for separate
different forms loaded into one single page.
with scroll to animation after loading jsonrpc content.
- support response.data.i18nMessage as additional error response given from
z3c.jsonrpc error views
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.