Jmbo music app.
Jmbo music application. Models artists, tracks, contributors.
- Simplify API to use primary keys.
- Stabilize on Jmbo 2.0.0.
- Update tests.
- Django 1.6 compatibility.
- Up minimum jmbo to 2.0.0.
- Expand API to include Track Contributor.
- Expand the API.
- Implement an API.
- Fix tests.
- Fix possible recursion error when saving a track.
- Add South dependency on jmbo.
- Clean up tests.
- Defensive code to handle tracks wih the same title in scraper.
- Reinstate last.fm scraping. Scrapers can now be chained.
- __unicode__ for track now includes primary contributor.
- Add index on last_played field.
- Compromise on a foreign key being null so South migration works on legacy database.
- Refactor credit options to work in a multilingual environment. Existing credit options will be lost but at worst existing UI will have a blank space.
- Track feed management command framework created. Includes a demo track feed track_feed_example.
- Pull artist, track and album info from Wikipedia.
- Friendlier urls to detail pages.
- Rename get_primary_contributers method to be primary_contributors_permitted property to adhere to Jmbo convention.
- Introduce a dependency on jmbo-gallery, thus implicitly on jmbo-foundry.
- Better packaging.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jmbo_music-2.0.0-py2.7.egg (59.0 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size jmbo-music-2.0.0.tar.gz (18.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|