Pure-Python, high-level bindings to libpci
- Free software: LGPLv3 license
- Documentation: https://libpci.readthedocs.org.
- Use high-level, pythonic APIs to work with libpci
- Use sub-commands for easier extensibility and less ambiguity.
- Move all flag control options to the ‘pci-lookup’ command.
- Move the PCI device and vendor name look up to their own sub-commands.
- Add LibPCI.lookup_subsystem_device_name().
- Add ‘subsystem-device’ sub-command.
- Fix architecture detection bug that prevented libpci from working on Fedora.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|libpci-0.2-py3-none-any.whl (25.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.4|
|libpci-0.2.tar.gz (43.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|