Livestreamer-curses is a curses frontend to livestreamer
Livestreamer-curses is a limited front-end to Chrippa’s Livestreamer for UNIX systems. With it you can manage a list of your favorite streams and play them (several at a time if your connection can handle it).
Install using pip install livestreamer-curses which will provide the livestreamer-curses command
To change the way to call livestreamer, use the configuration file (see livestreamer-curses -h for default location). See sample file for configuration options.
- v1.5.2 (2015-02-18)
- Bugfixes: Fix imports
- v1.5.0 (2015-02-17)
- Feature: Periodically check if streams are online (foreground and blocking, for now). Corresponding configuration variable: CHECK_ONLINE_INTERVAL
- v1.4.0 (2014-11-13)
- Feature: Templatable command line
- v1.3.0 (2014-09-25)
- Feature: Follow XDG specification, you need to move your old rc and .db files, use -h flag to see where
- Feature: Add options to overwrite/dump the database from a/to a file
- Bugfix: dbm issue on Mac OS X
- v1.2.0 (2014-05-29)
- Feature: Python 3 support
- Bugfixes: Window resizing
- v1.1.0 (2014-05-25)
- Feature: Added a way to check and filter offline streams. Use O to refresh and o to toggle showing offline. See also CHECK_ONLINE_ON_START option to perform this check when starting livestreamer-curses.
- Bugfixes: Better handling of special keys and configuration file
- v1.0.0 (2014-02-24)
- Backward incompatible changes: change project structure to accomodate for distutils
- Feature: Added -d and -f options for custom database and config file locations, respectively.
- v0.32 (2014-02-23)
- Buxgix: Actually use selected command line (how did I miss this?!)
- v0.31 (2014-01-09)
- Buxgix: Streams are now properly sorted when filtering
- v0.3 (2014-01-09)
- Feature: .livestreamer-cursesrc file which comes with 2 configuration options, see livestreamer-cursesrc.sample
- v0.2 (2013-12-22)
- Feature: filter streams with f key, clear it with F