The Language Learning Toolkit (LLTK) performs a variety of tasks useful for (human) language learning.
The Language Learning Toolkit combines several approaches such as natural language processing and web scraping to perform a variety of tasks useful for (human) language learning. This includes:
- Part-of-speech tagging (POS) supported by Pattern
- Phonetic transcriptions in accordance with the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
- Audiosamples (Forvo, Google Translate)
- Textsamples/Sample sentences (Tatoeba)
- Visual representations of a given word using Google Images
- Conjugation of verbs (Present, Perfect, Past, Pluperfect, Future) supported by Verbix
- Pluralization of nouns (accuracy depending on the language)
- Indefinite and definite articles for nouns (accuracy depending on the language)
- Comparative and superlative for adjectives
- Basic gender detection for nouns
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lltk-0.2.4.tar.gz (21.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|