collection of low-level Python packages and modules used by Logilab projects
What’s this ?
This package contains some modules used by different Logilab projects.
It is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
There is no documentation available yet but the source code should be clean and well documented.
Designed to ease:
- handling command line options and configuration files
- writing interactive command line tools
- manipulation of files and character strings
- manipulation of common structures such as graph, tree, and pattern such as visitor
- generating text and HTML reports
Documentation is available at https://logilab-common.readthedocs.io/
logilab-common is available on pypi so you can install it using pip
pip install logilab-common
Or alternatively extract the tarball, jump into the created directory and run
python setup.py install
For installation options, see
python setup.py install --help
Building the documentation
Create a virtualenv and install dependencies
virtualenv venv source venv/bin/activate # you need the krb5-config command to build all dependencies # on debian you can get it using "apt-get install libkrb5-dev" pip install doc/requirements-doc.txt # install logilab-common pip install -e .
Then build the doc
cd doc make html
It’s now available under doc/_build/html/
The python code is verified against flake8 and formatted with black.
- You can run tox -e black to check that the files are well formatted.
- You can run tox -e black-run to format them if needed.
- You can include the .hgrc to your own .hgrc to automatically run black before each commit/amend. This can be done by writing %include ../.hgrc at the end of your .hgrc.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size logilab_common-1.8.1-py3-none-any.whl (172.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size logilab-common-1.8.1.tar.gz (199.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for logilab_common-1.8.1-py3-none-any.whl