📧 CLI to deduplicate mails from mail boxes.
What is Mail Deduplicate?
mdedup CLI, an utility to deduplicate mails from a set of boxes.
- Duplicate detection based on cherry-picked and normalized mail headers.
- Source and deduplicate mails from multiple sources.
- Reads and writes to
- Multiple duplicate selection strategies based on size, content, timestamp, file path or random choice.
- Copy, move or delete the resulting set of mails after the deduplication.
- Dry-run mode.
- Protection against false-positives by checking for size and content differences.
Easiest way is to install
$ pipx install mail-deduplicate
Other alternatives installation methods are available in the documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for mail_deduplicate-7.0.0-py3-none-any.whl