📧 CLI to deduplicate mails from mail boxes.
Command-line tool to deduplicate mails from a set of boxes.
- Duplicate detection based on cherry-picked and normalized mail headers.
- Source and deduplicate mails from multiple sources.
- Reads and writes to mbox, maildir, babyl, mh and mmdf formats.
- Multiple duplicate selection strategies based on size, content, timestamp, file path or random choice.
- Copy, move or delete the resulting set of mails after the deduplication.
- Dry-run mode.
- Protection against false-positives by checking for size and content differences.
This package is available on PyPi, so you can install the latest stable release and its dependencies with a simple pip call:
$ pip install mail-deduplicate
Docs are hosted on Read the Docs.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mail_deduplicate-6.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (38.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size mail-deduplicate-6.2.0.tar.gz (28.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for mail_deduplicate-6.2.0-py3-none-any.whl