Manipulate Maya 3D Viewports.
MVP - Maya Viewport API
I really needed this…
This module exists to unify and pythonify the various commands and apis necessary to manipulate Maya’s 3D Viewports. These include, hardwareRenderGlobal attributes, modelPanel and modelEditor commands, as well as some key features of OpenMayaUI’s M3dView class.
from mvp import Viewport view = Viewport.active() view.camera = 'top' view.background = 0.5, 0.5, 0.5 view.nurbsCurves = False
- Unified api for manipulating Maya Viewports
- Get or set viewport state (all attributes). Making it easy to restore a Viewport to a previous configuration.
- Easily set focus and playblast Viewports. Much more consistent than using active view.
- Draw text in Viewports using QLabels.
- Show identifiers in viewports, making it easy to grab the correct viewport at a glance.
MVP is available through the python package index as mvp.
pip install mvp
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org/danbradham/mvp.git cd mvp python setup.py install
For more information visit the docs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|mvp-0.4.2-py2-none-any.whl (14.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Aug 24, 2017|
|mvp-0.4.2.tar.gz (10.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 24, 2017|