A suite of command-line tools for working with OCDS data
A suite of command-line tools for working with OCDS data to:
- create compiled releases, versioned releases and record packages
- upgrade from an old version of OCDS to a new version
- detect the format of an OCDS file
- wrap releases in a release package, or records in a record package
- combine small packages into large packages
- split large packages into small packages
- load packages into a database
- validate JSON data against a JSON schema
- generate a spreadsheet version of a JSON schema
If you are viewing this on GitHub or PyPi, open the full documentation for additional details.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ocdskit-0.2.2.tar.gz (10.4 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|