Security features for Odoo exports
This module adds the following security features to Odoo’s data exporting:
- A security group for restricting users’ ability to export data
- A log of exports detailing the user responsible, as well as the model, records, and fields exported
#data exportschannel for export activity notifications
To configure this module, you need to:
- Add users who require data export rights to the
Export Rightssecurity group, found in Settings/Users (requires developer mode to be active)
- Invite users who should receive export activity notifications to the
#data exportsnotification channel
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Brent Hughes <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_base_export_security-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (477.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_base_export_security-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl