Basic content type form
Basic website contents form framework. Allows to define front-end forms for every models in a simple way.
If you are tired of re-defining every time an edit form or a search form for your odoo website, this is the module you are looking for.
- automatic form generation (create, write, search, wizards)
- automatic route generation (create, write, search, wizards)
- automatic machinery based on fields’ type:
- widget rendering
- field value load (from existing instance or from request)
- field value extraction (from request)
- field value write (to existing instance)
- automatic field grouping in fieldsets
- highly customizable
- works with every odoo model
- works also without any model
Check full documentation inside doc folder.
Known issues / Roadmap
- add more tests, especially per each widget and type of field
- provide better widgets for image and file fields in general
- o2m fields: to be tested at all
- move widgets to abstract models too
- search form: generate default search domain in a clever way
- add easy way to switch from horizontal to vertical form
- provide more examples
- x2x fields: allow sub-items creation
- handle api onchanges
- support python expressions into master/slave rules
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Simone Orsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo10_addon_cms_form-10.0.1.4.4-py2-none-any.whl