Supports the import of ICD-10-CM pathology data
Medical Pathology - ICD-10-CM Import
This module provides support for the import of ICD-10-CM pathology data. If it is installed with demo data enabled, the import will happen automatically during the install process. Otherwise, it will need to be triggered manually.
If necessary, you can manually trigger the import as follows:
- Go to Medical > Configuration > Pathology > Import Data to access the import wizard
- Select the ICD-10-CM importer type
- Click Save
This is a large dataset and can easily take a few minutes to import. If your Odoo instance times out during this process, you may need to increase the limit_time_cpu and limit_time_real values in your config file.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- Add translation support for imported data (https://github.com/OCA/vertical-medical/issues/136)
- Add support for importing additional ICD-10-CM sections that do not map directly to the main pathology hierarchy
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcome feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_medical_pathology_icd10-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (23.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|