Let you choose between fixed or fluid containers
Snippet container width type chooser
This module was written to extend the functionality of the website editor to support choosing the width type between the available Bootstrap container types:
- Fixed, which will have a fixed width that will depend on the user’s screen width, and usually will have an empty margin at each side.
- Fluid, which will always fill 100% of the available width space.
Odoo’s default value is usually Fixed, and remains the same.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any website page.
- Press Edit.
- Press Insert blocks.
- Insert any block that uses a container, such as Text block.
- Click on an inner element and press Select container block (the button to select current element’s parent) until you get to an HTML element with the class container or container-fluid.
- Select Customize > Container width type and choose one from there.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Jairo Llopis <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_website_container_fluid-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (36.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_website_container_fluid-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl