Support "quantity" URL parameter on shop product pages
Website Sale - Quantity Parameter
This module adds support for a quantity URL parameter to all website shop product pages. When the parameter’s value is a valid number, the quantity input on the page will immediately reflect this value.
To see the module in action:
- Go to any website shop product page
- Append the quantity parameter to the URL, making sure to provide a valid value
- Hit Enter to load the page using the new URL
- Notice that the quantity input reflects the value of the parameter
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Oleg Bulkin <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_website_sale_select_qty-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (19.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Dec 15, 2017|