Generates barcodes for advertising content
Website Snippet - Barcode
This module provides a barcode snippet to website, allowing the generation and display of various types of barcodes.
To use this module, you need to:
- Edit a web page
- Find Barcode in the Blocks sidebar, in the “Inner Content” section.
- Drag the Barcode snippet to the desired location
- Adjust options as needed
- Save the page
- All barcode types available in the report module are available in this snippet.
- Certain barcode types are not compatible with certain values, but this will be apparent during selection.
- Default: QR
- This is the value represented by the barcode. Accepts the current page URI or a custom string value.
- Default: URI of current page
- This setting adjusts the width-to-height ratio of the barcode image.
- Default: 1:1 (square)
- This setting controls the display of barcode values in human-readable format.
- None: Human-readable value is not displayed.
- Text: Display the human-readable value as a caption below the image.
- Image: Not supported by all barcode types. Include the human-readable value in the generated image.
- Default: None
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Brent Hughes <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo10_addon_website_snippet_barcode-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl