External Database Source - MySQL
This module extends base_external_dbsource, allowing you to connect to foreign MySQL databases using SQLAlchemy.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- Install libmysqlclient-dev package (default-libmysqlclient-dev on Debian)
- Install sqlalchemy and mysqlclient python libraries
- Install base_external_dbsource_sqlite Odoo module
To configure this module, you need to:
- Database sources can be configured in Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Database sources.
To use this module:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Database Sources
- Click on Create to enter the following information:
- Datasource name
- Connector: Choose the database to which you want to connect
- Connection string: Specify how to connect to database
- Add X.509 authentication
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-backend project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_base_external_dbsource_mysql-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (30.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_base_external_dbsource_mysql-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl