An operating unit (OU) is an organizational entity part of a company
This module introduces the following features:
- It introduces the operating unit to the purchase order.
- The operating unit is copied to the invoice.
- The operating unit is copied to the stock picking.
- It implements user’s security rules.
Table of contents
Follow these steps:
- Use or create a new Operating Unit in Settings -> Users & Companies -> Operating Unit (OU)
- Assign the OU to the User in Settings -> Users & Companies -> Users
- Create a new Warehouse for the OU in Inventory -> Warehouse Management -> Warehouses.
- Create a new Purchase Order with the OU and confirm it.
- The OU is propagated to the Stock Picking.
- After the confirmation, create a new Invoice. The OU is propagated, but you have to verify that the Journal has the same OU.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_purchase_operating_unit-220.127.116.11.1.99.dev1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (29.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_purchase_operating_unit-18.104.22.168.1.99.dev1-py2.py3-none-any.whl