Queue Job Tests
Test Job Queue
This addon is not meant to be used. It extends the Odoo Models in order to run automated tests on the jobs queue.
The basic tests are integrated with the queue_job addon, but for the tests that need several job methods are done in this module to avoid to pollute the Models.
This module only contains Python tests.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Stéphane Bidoul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthieu Dietrich <email@example.com>
- Jos De Graeve <Jos.DeGraeve@apertoso.be>
- David Lefever <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laurent Mignon <email@example.com>
- Laetitia Gangloff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_test_queue_job-220.127.116.11.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl