It provides a mobile compliant interface for Odoo Community web
This module provides a mobile compliant interface for Odoo Community web.
- New navigation with an App drawer
- Keyboard shortcuts for easier navigation
- Display kanban views for small screens if an action or field One2x
- Set chatter side (Optional per user)
- Quick search
Table of contents
The following keyboard shortcuts are implemented:
- Toggle App Drawer - ActionKey <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_key#Access_in_different_browsers> + A
- Navigate Apps Drawer - Arrow Keys
- Type to select App Links
- esc to close App Drawer
Note: Data added to the footer support_branding is not shown while using this module.
- Provide full menu search feature instead of just App search
- Drag drawer from left to open in mobile
- Figure out how to test focus on hidden elements for keyboard nav tests
- If you resize the window, body gets a wrong overflow: auto css property and you need to refresh your view or open/close the app drawer to fix that.
- Override LESS styling to allow for responsive widget layouts
- Sticky header and footer in list view only works on certain browsers: https://caniuse.com/#search=sticky (note that the used feature is in thead).
- On Android (FireFox) - clicking the search icon does not focus the search input.
- On Android (FireFox & Chrome) - clicking the search query input will show the on screen keyboard for a split second, but the App Drawer immediately closes and the keyboard closes with it.
- Filter menu items completely on client-side, to make it smoother and allow users to filter on complete paths of menus and not only on the last item.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_web_responsive-18.104.22.168.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (80.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_web_responsive-22.214.171.124.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl