Events Questions conditional to the chosen ticket
This module allows to set that an event question is only asked for certain tickets.
If the question is general, then having one of the allowed tickets will serve for showing it. If the question is specific to each attendee, then the evaluation will be done for each of the tickets.
Table of contents
- Go to Events > Events
- Create or select one event.
- On the “Questions” page, create a new question or edit an existing one.
- Fill the field “Limited to tickets” for restricting the question to that ticket. Leave it blank for making it available for all tickets.
- Go to the website.
- Go to “Events” section and select one of them.
- Select ticket quantity and click on “Register”.
- On the popup dialog, the questions linked to that ticket and those without restrictions will be shown.
- Add tests (tour) to the module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_website_event_questions_by_ticket-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_website_event_questions_by_ticket-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl