Free Text Answers on Events Questions
This module allows to define free text answers for the event registrations in the website, so you can answer freely without the need of selecting a closed list of choices.
Table of contents
- Go to Events > Events
- Create or select one event.
- On the “Questions” page, create a new question or edit an existing one.
- Mark the check “Free Text” for marking that question for having a free text answer.
- Go to the website.
- Go to “Events” section and select one of them.
- Select ticket quantity and click on “Register”.
- On the popup dialog, fill the text area for the free text question.
- Add tests (tour) to the module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_website_event_questions_free_text-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (26.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_website_event_questions_free_text-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl