Allow to reach a concrete section in the page
Set Snippet’s Anchor
This module extends the functionality of the website editor to support setting an anchor to any section of your web page and allow you to link to them very easily.
Anchors are just the HTML id attribute, which is commonly used to add it to any URL and get directly to the element with that anchor, in the form of https://www.tecnativa.com/#anchor-name.
Valid character ranges for anchors are: [A-Z][a-z][0-9]_-
To add an anchor to any element, you need to:
- Edit any web page.
- Go to Add blocks > Structure.
- Insert any block in your page.
- Click on the snippet’s option Customize > Choose anchor.
- Set an anchor. If it is already used or has an invalid format, you will be asked to use another.
To link to any page’s anchor, you need to:
- Edit any web page.
- Select some text.
- Press Link in the editor toolbar.
- Choose a page in the opened dialog.
- Set an anchor there too (without # symbol).
- Press Save.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Rafael Blasco <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dennis Sluijk <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_website_snippet_anchor-18.104.22.168.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (74.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_website_snippet_anchor-22.214.171.124.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl