Adds the concept of operating unit (OU) in products
This module introduces the following features:
- It introduces the operating unit to the product template.
- The operating unit from the user is assigned by default when creating a new product template.
- In case of multi-company, no operating unit from another company to that assigned to the product can be set for it
- It implements user’s security rules.
Table of contents
- Create a Product: the Default Operating Unit of the user is assigned to it. If you want, you can change to another Operating Unit.
- Assignment of an operating unit of another company to the one set in the product raises an error for a multi-company setting.
- Access rules allow to just show those products having the same operating units as the user
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_product_operating_unit-188.8.131.52.1-py3-none-any.whl (27.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_product_operating_unit-184.108.40.206.1-py3-none-any.whl