Operating Unit in Purchase Requests
This module introduces the following features:
- Adds the Operating Unit (OU) to the Purchase Request.
- The user’s default Operating Unit (OU) is proposed at the time of creating the Purchase Request.
- Security rules are defined to ensure that users can only see the Purchase Request of that Operating Units in which they are allowed access to.
Table of contents
Follow these steps:
- Create or use an existing Operating Unit (OU) in Settings -> Users & Configuration -> Operating Unit.
- Change the configuration of the Users. In Application Accesses, put an User as Request manager and another one as Request User.
- Create a Purchase Request Order. By default, if there is no Approver, any Manager with the same OU can accept the PO. If you specify an Approver, he must be in the same Operating Unit as the Purchase Request.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_purchase_request_operating_unit-220.127.116.11.1-py3-none-any.whl